Welcome to Chris Guffey's Martial Arts Academy!
At our Academy, our emphasis is on improving and developing your "self,"
we pride ourselves in helping our students achieve their maximum
potential. You will constantly be pushed to do your best so you can be
the best you can be. The ultimate goal for any practitioner should be to
learn how to fight so that one doesn’t have to, we believe wholly in this
concept and train in the martial arts purely for self-preservation. Besides
self-defense, students benefit from training through enhanced mental
awareness and discipline, improved physical condition, and overall better
health. Better yet, unlike many martial arts schools, we also educate
students on the philosophical teachings and history behind the arts they
are learning. This is important for the overall growth and progress of
each individual. No matter your reason for training, CG Martial Arts
Academy has endless benefits to offer students of all ages and
Martial arts training develops and improves your:
- Mind, Body, and Spirit allowing you to pursue and achieve your goals, in and out of the training hall.
- Dedication and Persistence by putting forth the time & effort to train and having a never-quit attitude.
- Goal Setting by making short- and long-term goals as you work towards earning your Black Belt and beyond.
- Confidence and Self-Esteem as your knowledge grows and you progress through the ranks.
- Respect for yourself and others as you learn proper martial etiquette and conduct.
- Humility by realizing we are all students and there is always more to learn.
- Coordination, Balance, and Control through demanding exercises by yourself and with partners.
- Courage by pushing yourself beyond your perceived limits and never giving up.
- Relaxation and Patience as you learn to be the master of your mind as well as your body.
- Attention and Presence by improving your sense of awareness and valuing the moments of today.
CG Martial Arts Academy was founded in 2005 and has two convenient West Valley locations serving Surprise and
Buckeye. Our goal is to uphold the tradition of martial arts and provide a safe and fun environment in which to
learn. This is not a buy-a-belt school, nor will you find long-term contracts to bind you, what you will find is highly
skilled and passionate Instructors, along with affordable classes, to guide you on the path of self-mastery.
|It is our responsibility to instill in our students a sense of discipline and a code of
ethics to inspire them to lead exemplary lives as leaders in the community.
|Copyright ©2005-2013 CG Martial Arts Academy
|"Teachers open the door, but you
must enter by yourself."
|CG Martial Arts is committed to helping you and your family reach your full potential
through the proven benefits of martial arts training.
|*Best viewed with Internet Explorer*